Tuesday 16 January 2018

Another easy 6 miler

If only I had a pound for every 6 mile run I am going to do on this plan. Not only is it the most common recovery run distance in the plan, it is also the distance from home to work, which makes run commuting very useful.

Often these runs have to be at a slightly faster pace as I have to be at work or home by a certain time. But being able to combine my commute with my run means I can do a 6 mile run and it only adds 20 minutes to my day compared to cycling or driving (in the rush hour.)

Today I was heading into the wind but the legs felt decent and a respectable 8:10 pace didn’t require any effort.

The weather this week has been dreadful but I have been lucky so far and avoided the worst of the rain. My luck may be about to change tomorrow morning...

No comments:

Post a Comment