Friday 9 February 2018

More shuffling on sore legs

I sometimes wonder if the recovery runs the day after a big effort are harder than the workout itself.

Maybe not but shuffling around on sore legs isn't my favourite form of running.

As normal I had to try to maintain a decent pace on my run commute this morning to get to work on time. That was 6 miles at about 8:30 pace which didn't feel too bad.

Then at lunchtime I got out into the wind and cold for another 4. I had enough time for this run to be a bit slower and once again it went as well as could be expected.

Due to the timing of the runs it worked out at 32 miles in just over 24 hours.

Hopefully my legs will have more life for a cross country race tomorrow. I have used this race to replace the 6 mile tempo on the plan so I will have to give it a decent effort.

No comments:

Post a Comment