Wednesday 21 February 2018

5 miles on the treadmill

I spent the morning feeling a bit off but 5 very easy miles on the treadmill at lunch didn't make things any worse and I perked up a bit in the afternoon so hopefully I can shake off this bug without compromising training too much.

I don't plan to do the prescribed 74 miles this week and feel OK about that - it is a  recovery week after all and I haven't missed any days so far. I should manage 65 and then will be ready to plunge back in to some bigger weeks.

According to the news there is some awful weather front blowing in from Siberia but the weather this week has been rather nice - mild and still. I don't see the point in worrying about next week's weather anyway - it's not like I can do anything about it! Each day has enough worries of its own (to paraphrase someone much wiser than me.)

No comments:

Post a Comment