Friday 2 February 2018

6 miles easy

Just the normal run commute today. As ever I didn't have time to run slowly, but thankfully the legs felt OK and 8 minute miles were fairly comfortable.

In other news, I have entered the Wrexham Marathon in March. This will take the place of the 24 mile run in the plan. I didn't really fancy doing a run of over 3 hours by myself and have always wanted to do a marathon as a training run. It will be interesting to see how much easier the final miles feel when you have done most of the marathon at easy effort. Hopefully there will be a lot of overtaking involved!

At almost £40 this is not a cheap run but I figured it will be more fun than most marathons as there won't be the pressure to get a PB and hopefully there won't be the soreness afterwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment