Tuesday 20 February 2018

12 miles followed by wipeout

Writing my blog entry last night I had particular trouble keeping my eyes open. I put this down to lots of training and not enough sleep and made sure I got a decent kip.

This morning I felt more-or-less OK and the 12 miler went well, averaging 7:43 minutes per mile.

However as the afternoon went on I felt more and more wiped out and a bit nauseous. I managed to avoid being sick but spent the evening glued to the sofa.

I have an easy 9 miles scheduled first thing tomorrow morning but it is hard to see that happening. Hopefully I'll be able to do a recovery 5 at lunch time.

I have had days before during marathon training where I have just completely run out of energy but haven't been sick. Hopefully tomorrow will be a new day.

No comments:

Post a Comment