Tuesday 30 April 2013

8 x 400m

Tuesday is speed day.

8 x 400m with about 90s rest between each one.

I do them in between 80 and 90 seconds. Luckily there is a track near where I work so I can whizz around it and pretend to be Mo Farah!

I find this session pretty gruelling, mainly because I do each interval as fast as I can. People keep telling me this is wrong and I will get injured but until I get injured I will probably keep doing it!

In other news the London Good For Age time has changed to 3:05! Aagh! So much for my master plan! What about those poor people who have just done a marathon in under 3:10 and now find out it wasn't enough? At least I have time to adjust my training but what about if Virgin change the time again next year? It is hard aiming for a moving target.

No comments:

Post a Comment